Finding good food in resort when you have the varied tastes of a family to deal with, can be an expensive, time consuming and a stressful part of your holiday. The Huski food delivery service takes away that hassle by bringing delicious oven ready meals directly to your door. All you have to do is heat and serve!
Huski is a food delivery company for the modern world. Created in the mountains by like-minded people who love skiing and good food, they have developed a varied range of tasty dishes and menus aimed at taking the stress out of your holiday. Choose from welcome night dinners and hampers to complete 6-day menus including 3-course dinners and breakfast. All palates, preferences and dietary requirements can be catered for. Why not add drinks too and choose from a selection of quality wines, champagnes and craft ales to complete your meal.
The Welcome night dinner includes chicken, ham and leek pie with creamy mash, peas & leeks with a Lemon and Herb Butter and a delicious sticky toffee pudding. You can upgrade this for the premium version which also includes a bottle of wine and a continental breakfast for the following morning enabling you to get straight to the slopes.
Here is a taster of the meals in their menus:
- Champagne Chicken with Creamy Mash
- Two Bean Chilli with Sweet Potato and Brown Rice
- Green Thai Chicken Curry with Coconut and Lime Leaf Rice
- Beef Bourguignon with Roast Potatoes
- Asparagus and Pesto Gnocchi with Garlic Ciabatta
- Spiced Aubergine Shakshuka with a Green Salad
- Moroccan Spiced Lamb Tagine with Basmati Rice
- They also offer a traditional savoyard menu
Once you have chosen which option you would like a member of their team will be in direct contact with you to organise a delivery time so you don’t need to hang around and miss out on important skiing or “après skiing” time.
- Flexible catering options
- Open Seasons
- 40 Avenue de Haute Tarentaise