This spacious chalet is situated in the charming village of Peisey Nancroix on the doorstep of the Vanoise Express that links the Les Arcs and La Plagne ski areas. It's fantastic location means you can easily take advantage of the whole of the Paradiski domaine.
The chalet has been decorated in a time-honored style using plenty of antique timber and stone which gives it the traditional feel of a rustic chalet, however, it has every modern convenience.
The main living space is open plan with a large sitting area with a central wood-burning stove. At each side of the room are two L-shaped leather sofas where you can stretch out and relax in the evening. The room has large picture windows so you can admire the views from the comfort of your seat by the fireside and access to a sunny balcony. The balcony is the perfect place to enjoy your tea and cake on sunny afternoons.
For relaxation after a full day on the slopes, you can look forward to returning to the chalet and unwinding in the outdoor hot-tub, soothing aching muscles in the sauna and refreshing your skin in the steam room!
The chalet features WiFi access throughout so you can easily keep up with friends and family at home.
For your convenience, there is also a ski room where you can store all your equipment without it taking over your living space and there are also boot warms so you can easily slide on your ski boots each morning and have toasty toes!
The chalet can sleep up to 16 in seven rooms which are configured as follows:
- Bedroom 1: Triple room with en-suite bathroom. Additional space for a cot or pull-out bed.
- Bedroom 2: Double room with en-suite bathroom and balcony access
- Bedroom 3: Twin/double room with en-suite shower room and balcony access. Room for a cot or pull-out bed.
- Bedroom 4: Twin/double room with en-suite shower room and balcony access.
- Bedroom 5: Triple room with en-suite shower room. Room for a cot.
- Bedroom 6: Twin room with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 7: Double room with en-suite bathroom
This chalet is run by Ski Bug who unlike most other chalet companies include free airport transfers in their package. The company are passionate about food and provide delicious meals alongside an excellent service.
This chalet is let on a catered basis and the company take great pride in providing delicious meals to ensure you have a fantastic holiday. You can look forward to:
- Hearty breakfasts with a hot option
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes
- Canapés & aperitifs on first and last nights
- Delicious 3-course meals with carefully selected bottled wine, 6 nights per week
Also see: Catering & Private Chefs in Peisey-Vallandry / Nancroix, France
Families & Kids
You’ll need to book your own childcare, when staying here. There is a great choice of childcare options in Les Arcs from full-time nanny services to the odd night of babysitting. In addition, during the winter season, many of the ski-schools operate creche services. Booking in advance is always recommended and strongly advised for the school holiday periods.
Also see: Childcare in Peisey-Vallandry / Nancroix, France
Lifts & Passes
You can organise all your lift passes through the chalet company in advance and they will ready and waiting for you in the chalet on arrival.
Also see: Ski Pass Options in Les Arcs, France
Instructors & Lessons
Whether you are a seasoned skier or snowboarder who wants to brush up on your technique with a private lesson, you have beginners in your group or you are looking for a ski school for the kids, the chalet company can help you with all your lesson arrangements in advance.
Also see: Ski Schools in Peisey-Vallandry / Nancroix, France
Guides & Tours
When staying here, you’ll need to book your own Guides & Tours, which are a great way to discover Les Arcs whilst doing a number of fun activities. During the winter, if you are keen to go off-piste, booking a High Mountain Guide is strongly recommended. Not only do they know the best local spots, these highly trained and experienced individuals are very familiar with the surroundings and can provide loads of insights you won’t get by yourself, as well as helping to ensure your safety.
Also see: Guides & Tours in Peisey-Vallandry / Nancroix, France
La Plagne has a good free shuttle service running between all the resorts. However, at this chalet, there is complimentary ski shuttle service 5 mornings a week to the resort centre so you can be in time for your ski lessons!
- "This was our first Ski holiday as a family and a couple of our friends tagged along. The staff were very welcoming and extremely attentive. The accommodations were spacious and clean, with everything you'd expect for a fully catered chalet. The Hot-tub was instrumental in keeping us all fit to sustain a busy weeks activities. On returning from the slopes we all appreciated relaxing in the tub with a beer, easing the aching muscles and joints ready for the following day. The Food!! Wow again! Ben out did himself on a nightly basis. Why go out to eat, when you are spoilt with nothing short of excellent food every night! (except for the hosts weekly night off) 3 courses with wine. Every one a delight and varied, my favourites included Scallops, Roast Duck, Eton Mess, Made from scratch Guacamole with hand cut tortillas. (With slightly fussy eaters who don't like mushrooms our portions were adjusted to suit with no fuss and nothing omitted from the overall experience) Although the Chalet was at a lower altitude access to the nearest lift was only a few minutes walk from the front door. After this first lift we were straight onto the snow and being placed centrally between Les Arcs and La Plagne we were spoilt for choice as to which resort we'd be using for the day. Rental Republic came to the chalet to fit us out on the evening of our arrival so no waiting around to get our skis etc on the first morning of activities. They were also very attentive popping back twice in the week, once to swap me from boarding to skiing and the other for a broken bootlace. What else can I say but thank you once again to Caylee, Ben and Jo, you really did make our first Snow holiday very special and we are already saving up for a return trip!" - Trip Advisor
Plagne Centre is accessible by road, connected to Bellecote and 1800 by the free shuttle bus, by cable car to Aime La Plagne and Plagne Villages and by chair lift and runs to every area of the piste map.
A hub of activity and the biggest by far of the La Plagne villages, Plagne Centre has everything you need for a great holiday. Packed full of amenities all accessible through indoor tunnels including grocery shops, bakery and delis, tabac, souvenir, clothing and equipment stores, ski hire, service and ski schools, internet café and more places to eat and drink than you can get through in a week, you would be forgiven for never venturing further than Plagne Centre, but if the urge takes you to get out and about to other villages it couldn’t be easier.
For food and drink your choices are endless, traditional, excellent Savoyarde menus at quaint La Metairie, modern La Refuge, elegant La Grolle or piste adjacent Le Chaudron. Quick and easy lunch stops for Crepes at Chez Marie, toasties and burgers at Le Croq-Neige or Scotty’s Bar for pizza, pasta, burgers and Panini’s. Grab late night munchies at Dominos (not that Dominos) pizzeria or the takeaway Panini bar located in the tunnels. Terraces and deck chairs abound all through the village centre and you cant go wrong for a beer or vin chaud at any of them, just pick a spot with a good view and relax for some piste watching.
Also see: Restaurants in Peisey-Vallandry / Nancroix, France
The Vanoise National park is on the doorstep and you can see Mont Blanc from teh higest parts of resort on a clear day.
Things to Do Nearby
Once your legs start burning take a break with one of Plagne Centres activities, head to the base of the Stade Olympique run to watch a professional mogul or slalom competition, catch the ESF instructors doing a torchlit descent or floodlit display ski, Hit the Colorado luge for a high speed sledge race with its own lift, no tiresome trudging back up hill for you! Check out Snow Panthers skidoos for a tour of the mountain like no other or head up the Grande Rochette lift after dark for dinner at their excellent restaurant and a moonlight ski back down with Oxygene ski school
Also see: Things To Do in Peisey-Vallandry / Nancroix, France
Plagne Centre hosts a convergence of runs and lifts rivalled only by Bellecote. The new and improved Becoin lift is fast opening up the Mont Albert side of the resort and has at its peak the Cretes drag which affords access to some epic black runs and one of La Plagne’s best powder bowls. The Grande Rochete pedestrian friendly bubble offers amazing views, reds, blacks and easy blue access to the south side of the mountain.
Also see: Ski Areas in Les Arcs, France
As the day progresses head to Scotty’s Bar for the best après atmosphere in town with live music and livelier clientele, icy Igloo Igloo for the chance to feel like a penguin, La Luna for cocktails and pool tables, Mouth bar for sticky floors, shots and hard partying and end up at Le Switch for home made rail jams and late night DJ action.
Also see: Bars in Peisey-Vallandry / Nancroix, France
Location: Peisey-Vallandry / Nancroix
Catering Basis: Catered
Property Style: Chalet
Run By: Agent/Operator
Vibe / Atmosphere: Traditional & Modern mix
Sleeps: Sleeps 16
Bedrooms: 7 bedroom
Bookings For: Lift Passes | Ski / Snowboard Hire | Ski / Snowboard Lessons | Transfers
Catering: Half-board | Afternoon tea | Breakfast
Cleaning: Daily housekeeping
Access: Children welcome | Ski to door
Room: Balcony | Ski / Boot Room
Entertainment: Free WiFi
Spa & Fitness: Hammam / Steam-room | Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi | Sauna
View: Mountain view
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Prices & Availability