After a couple of weeks of wall to wall sunshine, the snow has returned to the Les Arcs. Around 12cm of snow fell down in Arc 1600 with 30cm at the top of the Aiguille Rouge.
Current snow depths stand at around 220cm at the top of the Aiguille Rouge and 70cm at the bottom of Arc 1600. The sun will shine today and on Sunday and Monday, with the clouds returning on Tuesday.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Arcs in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region