It may well be the last two days of the ski season here in Les Arcs, but it’s never too late for a bit of fresh snow.
As forecast it started snowing late last night, and around 10cm has fallen in resort with more up on the higher slopes. Nothing massive, but a great top-up as we enter the last weekend of the season. It will help keep the local ski-tourers going for a few more weeks yet. Les Arcs closing day takes place this Saturday April 27th, so be sure to make the best of this fresh snow.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Les Arcs
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Les Arcs
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019