It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Les Arcs. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 20cm of snow has fallen at resort level, with over 40cm on the pistes. More snow is set to fall this morning, as well as next Monday and Tuesday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Les Arcs. Lifts are scheduled to open in just over a month, on Saturday, December 14th. Time to book your ski trip to Les Arcs!
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do