It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Les Arcs. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 20cm of snow has fallen at resort level, with over 40cm on the pistes. More snow is set to fall this morning, as well as next Monday and Tuesday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Les Arcs. Lifts are scheduled to open in just over a month, on Saturday, December 14th. Time to book your ski trip to Les Arcs!
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Les Arcs
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs