The third Thursday in November is when this year's Beaujolais hits the shelves and is cause for celebration across France.
Beaujolais Nouveau is a red wine made from Gamay grapes, fermented for just a few weeks before being being distributed to bars, shops and restaurants.
The wine may not be to everyone's taste but "Beaujolais Nouveau Day" has become an annual tradition, with many bars in Les Arcs holding wine tasting sessions.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Les Arcs in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20