Cheer on the runners of the annual 'Race for Life', established by French heart surgeon Professor Christian Cabrol.
The participants will be in need of some encouragement as they come to the end of an impressive 750km race that originates in Paris on March 25th! The race is to raise funds for organ donation and more details are available from the website.
There are shows and animations all around town to celebrate the event.
Dates for this event
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do