Exceptional locations around France, including Les Arcs, will be open to visit on the Journées du Patrimoine - a European wide event inspired by by France’s Journées Portes Ouvertes which started in 1984.
European Heritage Days (EHD) are an annual event in France where members of the public are encouraged to immerse themselves in their local history and culture.
Museums, churches, and galleries all open their doors to the public for a weekend of celebration and the event has become increasingly popular over the years.
Dates for this event
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Les Arcs
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Summer season 2019 starts in Les Arcs