This year, Les Arcs Film Festival will be celebrating its 11th anniversary with events all over the resort.
More than 120 films will be shown over the week, as well as concerts, DJ sets and discussion forums. This year's guests of honour are Finland and the Baltic countries.
A fantastic cultural experience for all, attracting an abundance of European film professionals it is a must-do event in the Les Arcs calendar.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do