The Fête de l'Edelweiss in Bourg St Maurice is a folkloric mountain festival celebrating this mountain flower.
Expect to see a music parade, dance and traditional costumes all with a folk vibe. Come and discover a variety of cultures and folklore from different parts of the world and of France.
The programme starts at 10:00 with a market, parades, concerts and animations through until the evening. Free to watch.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Les Arcs
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs