Today is the first day of winter in Les Arcs! The lifts are all set to whir into action signalling the start of what we hope will be an epic winter season in the Paradiski ski area.
The links to La Plagne and the rest of the Paradiski will open one week later on December 21st 2019. With access to a huge range of skiing and a variety of snowparks, boardercross and half pipes, Les Arcs is just waiting to be explored so grab your skis and boards and come and join us!
For more info on skiing in Les Arcs, visit our dedicated ski and board section.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Les Arcs in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20