Every Tuesday and Thursday from Christmas until early March, you can enjoy the excitement of skiing at night!
The Marmottes piste is opened up and the run below floodlit to allow you to continue to ski into the night.
It's included in your lift pass and is available from 17:00 to 18:30.
Dates for this event
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do