This 15-minute session will give the mini adrenaline junkies in your family a taster of the thrilling sport of snow mobiling.
Carefully supervised under the watchful eye of a trained instructor, the kids can let rip around a specially prepared course.
This activity runs three days per week - Wed/Thu/Fri (or daily except Saturdays during school holidays) and costs €20 for 15 minutes. It must be booked in advance at either the Tourist Office in Arcs 2000 or Arcs 1800. Children should dress warmly (ski clothing recommended) including goggles/sunglasses and gloves. Helmets and disposable hairnets are provided.
Dates for this event
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Arcs in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region