This is a challenging, mass start trail running race which sees competitors leave Villargoer at 1220m, heading for the summit of the Aiguille Rouge at 3220m.
You can choose to do one or both stages of the course:
- K1 - 3.4km from Villaroger to 2220m altitude on the grass forest trails. 1km vertical.
- K2 - 7.6km from Villaroger to the Varet glacier on the Aiguille Rouge 3220m. 2km vertical.
Sign up via the website link on this page. You cannot sign up on site. Races limited to 500 participants.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Les Arcs
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Summer season 2019 starts in Les Arcs