This winter, Les Arcs is organising two days where you can relax and take a few moments for yourself.
At the top of the Col de la Chal at 2700m, you can enjoy several workshops where you can grab a massage, join a yoga class, sit in on a mindfulness conference or enjoy a healthy snack from one of the food stands.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Les Arcs
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs