At sunset, when the moon comes up from behind the mountains, La Folie Douce Les Arcs will light up.
Come and discover La Folie Douce's brand new concept every Thursday of the season from December 19th.
Located at the top of the Villards cable car, it's accessible for both pedestrians and skiers.
Dates for this event
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do