Ever been pulled along on your skis by a horse? No? Why ever not? Now's your time to try!
Ski joering is an ancient form of transport used by people in remote areas to get from A to B during snowy weather, you basically hold on to a special harness and allow the horse to pull you along as you are towed behind on your skis.
The horses used are very calm-natured and go at a gentle pace, this activity is suitable for all the family and you only need fairly basic ski skills. Skis and boots are not provided, so don't forget to bring your own.
Dates for this event
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Arcs in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region