A beautiful course on the snow with 11 kilometres running on Les Arcs pistes and over 700 metres of vertical ascent.
With almost 100 participants, this is one of the most popular snow running trails and attracts many professionals. Challenge yourself by running in the first foot race on a groomed piste between Arc 1800 and Arc 1950.
To sign up, fill in and print the entry form.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Les Arcs
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Summer season 2019 starts in Les Arcs