The rendez-vous is fixed for the June 22 at 08:00 in front of the Belambra Hotel du Golf in Arc 1800. There will be a welcoming coffee, and all participants will get a free lunch.
Necessary equipment will be provided: rubbish sacks, gloves and bottles of water.
Dress sensibly: trainers, walking boots, fleece, cap and sun cream.
If the weather is inclement, it will be postponed until Saturday June 29th.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Les Arcs
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Summer season 2019 starts in Les Arcs