Participate in a collaborative torchlit ski descent every day from 17:00 in Arc 1800, on the Cabanes piste.
Free for all those with an Essential or Premium ski pass. Otherwise, €2 (free for children under 5). More information and bookings at the Luge 1800 shop.
Maximum 100 spots. Depending on weather conditions.
Dates for this event
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do