Starting in Meribel and finishing in La Roche sur Foron, the 18th stage of the 2020 Tour de France will go across Bourg Saint Maurice.
On July 16th, the 18th stage will begin in Meribel and head over to Bourg Saint Maurice on the way to La Roche sur Foron. Cyclists will pedal up the Cormet the Roselend, Col des Saisies, Les Aravis and the Plateau des Glières for more than 4000m of climbing.
See more details and maps via the Tour de France website, linked above.
Dates for this event
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Sun-time fun-time in Les Arcs
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region