This residence is situated in a tranquil location 100 metres from the piste and includes a swimming pool, sauna, bar and supermarket onsite.
In every apartment you can expect to find:
- Equipped kitchenette (hot plates, microwave, fridge, and dishwasher)
- Bathroom or shower room with WC
- Open fire place
- Bed linen and towels are included End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area) is included
- Telephone is available at a charge payable locally Television Limited covered parking (approx. 67€ per week) and it is recommended to request this in advance
- Please note: there is a ski locker for each apartment however these are the same size regardless of the apartment size. You may need to keep some of your equipment in the apartment if you reserve a larger apartment.
The apartments are let on a self-catering basis. Please see our Private Chefs & Caterers page if you would like to organise meals, either prepared in or delivered to your door.
The apartments include:
- Apartment 4/6 persons (63m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and a pull out bed, one bedroom with two single beds, one bedroom with double bed. One bathroom and one shower room with separate WC.
- Apartment 6/8 persons (80-100m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and a pull out bed, two bedrooms with two single beds in each. One double bedroom. One bathroom, one shower room with W.C and one separate WC.
- Apartment 8/10 persons (97-110m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and a pull out bed, two bedrooms with two single beds, two double bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, two WCs (one separate).
- Apartment 10/12 persons (132-140m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and a pull out bed, three bedrooms with two single beds, two double bedrooms, three bathrooms, one shower room, three WCs (one separate).
- Apartment 12/14 persons (150-170 m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and a pull out bed, three bedrooms with two single beds, three double bedrooms, three or five bathrooms, four WCs (one separate).
- Apartment 14/16 persons (160 m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and a pull out bed, four bedrooms with two single beds, three double bedrooms, give or six bathrooms. Four WCs (one separate).
This property is available through an independent specialist ski agency and tour operator who are dedicated and passionate about finding the perfect and most suitable holiday for you, your group or family. They offer ski packages, accommodation only, weekends/short breaks, ski deals and tailor-made options. They provide a highly personalised flexible service with the aim of saving you time and energy, and reducing your stress and frustration - all with a 100% financial protection guarantee (members of the Travel Trust Association). Whatever you are looking for - Let them do the work and find your perfect holiday.
The large square indoor heated pool (27 degrees) is surrounded by stone paving and columns with foliage that is reminiscent of palm trees. At the far end of the pool are multiple French windows with views out over resort. To the side there are a number of sun-loungers where you can relax after your swim. The pool is open from 10:00 - 20:00 daily.
Families & Kids
You’ll need to book your own childcare, when staying here. There is a great choice of childcare options in Les Arcs from full-time nanny services to the odd night of babysitting. In addition, during the winter season, many of the ski-schools operate creche services. Booking in advance is always recommended and strongly advised for the school holiday periods.
Also see: Childcare in Les Arcs 2000, France
Airport transfers to and from resort can be organised on your behalf by the agents as part of your holiday package.
Also see: Transfers to Les Arcs, France
Guides & Tours
When staying here, you’ll need to book your own Guides & Tours, which are a great way to discover Les Arcs whilst doing a number of fun activities. During the winter, if you are keen to go off-piste, booking a High Mountain Guide is strongly recommended. Not only do they know the best local spots, these highly trained and experienced individuals are very familiar with the surroundings and can provide loads of insights you won’t get by yourself, as well as helping to ensure your safety.
Also see: Guides & Tours in Les Arcs 2000, France
Covered parking is available from €70 per week per car.
- "I had the pleasure of staying in a 3 bed apartment the first week in Feb 2015.Firstly I have to say the staff are second to none, they could not do enough for us. This started prior to our arrival when we were kindly given an earlier check, as well as ensuring our apartment had 3 separate bathrooms. Where the staff of Chalet Altitude really excelled themselves was when it came to coming to our rescue on the day we arrived! Having driven through the night from the UK, despite having snow chains we failed to make it up the mountain due to the enormous amount of snow that had fallen in the last 24 hrs. Our car was stranded 6 miles away from the apartments, along with all our luggage and equipment for the week. Most hotels would not have gone above and beyond like Chalet Altitude did. They kindly sent our very own knight in shining army the resident maintenance man 'Fred' to rescue our luggage, load it all up into his van and deliver it to our apartment! His kindness did not finish there, he went looking for new snow chains for us to be able to make it down the mountain again, and on departure day he brought all our luggage back down to our car 6 miles away and also spent an hr digging it out of the snow!!! I cannot recommend these apartments highly enough, and not just for the fantastic service, the location was excellent, apartments had everything you could need for a comfortable and memorable stay. We will be back again next year, this time more prepared for the mountain roads!" - Trip Advisor
The closest town to Les Arcs is Bourg Saint Maurice. This is easily accessed via the funiculaire that runs everyday during the Winter and Summer seasons. There is a friendly local community and a few large supermarkets. There is also a swimming pool, train station, cinema and various bars and restuarants. It's lively throughout the year and there are some lovely local festivals and a Saturday market. You can reach Bourg from 2000 by taking the free bus to 1600 and then taking the funiculaire to Bourg. It is free with your ski pass.
There are many restaurants in 2000. Most of which are Savoyarde restaurants. There are 3 that stand out above the rest; Le Savoy, Chalet de l'Arc and El Latino Loco. Le Savoy is on the main square and facing the piste. Chalet de l'Arc is a ten minute walk up a signposted path and is just above the Varet bubble (it is a truly exceptional restaurant) and Latino Loco is a lively Tex Mex bar and restaurant that also has live music and turns into a club later on.
Also see: Restaurants in Les Arcs 2000, France
Mont Blanc is visible from all of the Les Arcs villages. However, there is a more spectacular sight at the top of the Aiguille Rouge, the highest point of the resort. To access this breathtaking view you must take the Varet bubble and the Aiguille Rouge gondola (approx 15mins journey time in total). From here you will see a 360° view of the Alps, it is truly a sight to behold.
Also see: Book My Sightseeing
Things to Do Nearby
In the winter there is a vast skiing/snowboarding area that links up with La Plagne to create the Paradiski area, one of the largest in the world. There is freeskiing, snowshoeing, ice skating, dog sledding, sledging, skidooing and ice caves! In the summer there are lots of activities as well; swimming; hiking; mountain biking; cycling; horse riding; golfing etc. You will not be bored!
Also see: Things To Do in Les Arcs 2000, France
The closest Golf Club is in 1800. There are 2 courses. The Chantel 18 hole course and the Beauchet 9 hole course. If you are staying in Les Arcs they are walking distance in 1800 and can be reached by the free bus or chairlift from any other part of the resort.
Also see: Golf Courses in Les Arcs 2000, France
Les Arcs 2000 is the highest village in the Les Arcs resort. You will find some of the best skiing in the world here. The closest lift is the Lanchettes and this takes you to a place where you have the option of skiing one of the longest runs in Europe from the height of 2000m all the way down to Villaroger at the height of 1200m. You can also access the Aiguille Rouge and Grand Col easily from here, two places where you will find some of the best off piste in Europe, you should always take an experienced guide or instructor with you to avoid any accidents.
Also see: Ski Areas in Les Arcs, France
There are a few bars in 2000. There is Whistlers, which is at the bottom of the resort. Go past the Belambra building and take the stairs or the lift to the lower level. There are a few different bars in the main square and a bowling alley. There is also El Latino Loco a Tex Mex bar/restaurant which has live music.
Also see: Bars in Les Arcs 2000, France
Location: Les Arcs 2000
Catering Basis: Self-catered
Property Style: Aparthotel / Residence | Hotel
Vibe / Atmosphere: Traditional & Modern mix
Bookings For: Lift Passes | Ski / Snowboard Hire | Ski / Snowboard Lessons | Transfers
Cleaning: Laundry Service
Access: Children welcome | Pets welcome
Room: Balcony | Hair dryer | Open fire | Ski Locker | Telephone
Car-parking: Parking on property
Entertainment: Free WiFi | TV
Kitchen/Laundry: Cooker / Oven | Dishwasher | Fridge | Microwave | Tea / Coffee Maker
Spa & Fitness: Sauna | Pool (indoor)
View: Mountain view
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter