Following on from last month’s article on new clothing for this spring, here’s a look at some new footwear and equipment that’s hitting the market this season.
In a similar way to new clothing lines, the footwear and equipment that brands focus on the for the spring and summer seasons tend to be lightweight and versatile products, often with bright colours and strong visual appeal. Here are a few products that have caught my eye.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do
- Happy New Year from Les Arcs!
- A sunny New Year 2020 in Les Arcs
- Merry Christmas from the team at Lesarcsnet.com