The final countdown to the winter season has begun and, whilst many people come to ski and snowboard, the snowy pistes are by no means the only entertainment on offer. Thousands of non-skiers return to the mountains time after time for rest, relaxation and a wide range of more physical alternative activities.
In Les Arcs we don’t have to strap on some skis to have a good time. So, whether it is your first time in the Alps, or you regularly enjoy a non-skiing mid-winter break, here is a guide especially for you.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Arcs in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region