The nights are growing longer, the trees have changed colour and there is often a distinct chill in the air. Winter is a-coming and our thoughts inevitably turn to the day when thick snow covers the mountain, the lifts open and we all get to hit the slopes again. It is not just the weather that is changing however, as there have been plenty of new developments throughout the Les Arcs resorts. Here are a few of the changes, both on the pistes and in the villages, for the upcoming season.
There are some alterations to the piste map, new and improved accommodation options, very visible improvements to the ski lifts and a full-on impending revolution in slope-side après ski. The lift passes are also changing with the introduction of all-inclusive-style ‘premium’ passes which additionally give unlimited access to the ‘luge’ sledges in Arc 2000 and Arc 1800, the super La Piscine spa in the Mille8 complex and all the slopes on the La Plagne side of Paradiski, as well as providing various other benefits.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Les Arcs in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20