Spring has sprung, the clocks have gone forward, the evenings are longer and the temperatures are rising. It is April in Les Arcs and we still have four weeks of ski time left before we give our snowboards an end-of-season wax and pack away our winter wardrobe.
This is a fantastic time of year, with the odd bluebird powder day interspersed with sunbathing on bar terraces and long cycle rides through the valley. The spring events reflect the changing of the seasons, with plenty happening to make the most of the sunshine and snow. Here’s what you can look forward to this month.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do
- Happy New Year from Les Arcs!
- A sunny New Year 2020 in Les Arcs
- Merry Christmas from the team at Lesarcsnet.com