Spring has sprung, the clocks have gone forward, the evenings are longer and the temperatures are rising. It is April in Les Arcs and we still have four weeks of ski time left before we give our snowboards an end-of-season wax and pack away our winter wardrobe.
This is a fantastic time of year, with the odd bluebird powder day interspersed with sunbathing on bar terraces and long cycle rides through the valley. The spring events reflect the changing of the seasons, with plenty happening to make the most of the sunshine and snow. Here’s what you can look forward to this month.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Les Arcs
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019