It is hotting up in Les Arcs this summer, and we are not just talking about the temperature. There is an absolute ton of events happening throughout the resorts, with a huge range of activities to suit all tastes. Whether your idea of a perfect holiday includes ultra-marathon running or relaxing by a mountainside pool, hurtling down technical mountain-biking trails or listening to classical music, we have you covered.
Les Arcs is blessed with glorious weather during the summer, inviting all and sundry to make the most of the great outdoors. It is, therefore, no surprise that July and August are ram-packed with things to do, see and experience in the mountains. In addition to the everyday pursuits of hiking, cycling, white-water rafting and sitting outside cafés watching the world go by, there is a comprehensive schedule of events to keep you entertained and help you ‘live your best life’ through the long, hot summer days.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Les Arcs
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs