It is hotting up in Les Arcs this summer, and we are not just talking about the temperature. There is an absolute ton of events happening throughout the resorts, with a huge range of activities to suit all tastes. Whether your idea of a perfect holiday includes ultra-marathon running or relaxing by a mountainside pool, hurtling down technical mountain-biking trails or listening to classical music, we have you covered.
Les Arcs is blessed with glorious weather during the summer, inviting all and sundry to make the most of the great outdoors. It is, therefore, no surprise that July and August are ram-packed with things to do, see and experience in the mountains. In addition to the everyday pursuits of hiking, cycling, white-water rafting and sitting outside cafés watching the world go by, there is a comprehensive schedule of events to keep you entertained and help you ‘live your best life’ through the long, hot summer days.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Arcs in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region