This restaurant is located at the top of the Arcabulle lift, and accessible for pedestrians or skiers via the pistes from the Arcabulle, Marmotte or Aiguille Rouges lifts. They serve fresh seafood as well as pizzas, sandwiches and snacks.
A great place for a special treat, order their platter of oysters, lobster or foie gras with a bottle of rosé and enjoy the sunshine on their terrace. If you prefer a quick lunch, just have one of their pizzas or sandwiches.
Open during the winter season from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Open Seasons
- Top of the Arcabulle lift
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Les Arcs
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs