Le Butcher is La Folie Douce's snack restaurant, perfect for a quick bite to eat.
Located at the top of the Villards gondola, Le Butcher at La Folie Douce is perfect for ski enthusiasts and those who don't want to waste a minute on the mountain. This restaurant combines quality with speed, whilst offering a flexible menu of burgers, sandwiches, waffles and more. These can be savoured on the terrace or taken away for those in a hurry.
This is not the only restaurant available at La Folie Douce. La Fruitière serves contemporary cuisine with a menu designed by Chef Franck Mischler. And La Petite Cuisine serves local favourites in a canteen-style space.
After lunch, enjoy one of La Folie Douce's famous parties. Every day, the best performers, dancers, musicians and DJs gather on the terrace of this hot spot for a cabaret show and, from 15:00, La Folie Douce turns into a club for the ultimate après-ski experience.
- Live music
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Pedestrian access
- Ski to door
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Arcs in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region