Located in Arc 2000, this lovely mountain restaurant can be accessed via Pistes du Rhonaz and Piste du Solliet - Piste des Lys.
You can sit on the terrace in the sunshine or retreat next to the warm fireplace inside on bad weather days and enjoy Savoyard specialities and traditional French cuisine.
A perfect little spot for lunch, snacks and drinks during your days on the slopes or after a hike.
Open daily from 09:30 to 16:30 in summer and winter. Open in the evening for bookings only.
- Meeting Spaces
- Pedestrian access
- Open Seasons
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Sun-time fun-time in Les Arcs
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region