Located in Arc 2000, this lovely mountain restaurant can be accessed via Pistes du Rhonaz and Piste du Solliet - Piste des Lys.
You can sit on the terrace in the sunshine or retreat next to the warm fireplace inside on bad weather days and enjoy Savoyard specialities and traditional French cuisine.
A perfect little spot for lunch, snacks and drinks during your days on the slopes or after a hike.
Open daily from 09:30 to 16:30 in summer and winter. Open in the evening for bookings only.
- Meeting Spaces
- Pedestrian access
- Open Seasons
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do
- Happy New Year from Les Arcs!
- A sunny New Year 2020 in Les Arcs
- Merry Christmas from the team at Lesarcsnet.com