Located in Arc 2000, this lovely mountain restaurant can be accessed via Pistes du Rhonaz and Piste du Solliet - Piste des Lys.
You can sit on the terrace in the sunshine or retreat next to the warm fireplace inside on bad weather days and enjoy Savoyard specialities and traditional French cuisine.
A perfect little spot for lunch, snacks and drinks during your days on the slopes or after a hike.
Open daily from 09:30 to 16:30 in summer and winter. Open in the evening for bookings only.
- Meeting Spaces
- Pedestrian access
- Open Seasons
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Les Arcs
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Summer season 2019 starts in Les Arcs