After a very snowy Christmas week, when it snowed almost every day, Les Arcs will enjoy lots of sunshine to start 2020 on the right foot.
Conditions on the pistes are perfect thanks to the copious amounts of snow we've had this early season. Even though the week will be busy, as it's one of the main winter holidays, there are plenty of places to go to avoid the queues... just follow Sam's advice.
Happy new year!
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do