The sun has been out in Les Arcs for the vast majority of the week and the weather will remain fair until Friday, when more snow is forecast.
Pistes are in good condition thanks to the fantastic work of the local groomers, even if the sun softens them throughout the day and some hard patches appear in the afternoon.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do