Springtime in the mountains can be pretty unpredictable. Following weeks of glorious, barely interrupted sunshine, we woke up this morning to suddenly very low temperatures and a generous helping of the white stuff all across the Alps.
From the very top of the hill, all the way down into the valley, the powder had come back, giving us a very unsubtle reminder that the end of the season is still a few weeks off.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Les Arcs
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Summer season 2019 starts in Les Arcs