The Les Arcs lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, December 14th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Les Arcs slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach up to a whopping 110cm at 3200m, with around 20cm of snow down in Arc 1600. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Monday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Les Arcs? Roll on winter!
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Les Arcs in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20