The Les Arcs lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, December 14th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Les Arcs slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach up to a whopping 110cm at 3200m, with around 20cm of snow down in Arc 1600. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Monday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Les Arcs? Roll on winter!
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do