After a huge dump of snow on Tuesday and Wednesday, Les Arcs enjoyed a beautiful day on Thursday with clear skies and tonnes of fresh powder to shred.
Around 40cm fell down at the top of the slopes and around 20cm down in Arc 1600. In the next few days, there will be a mixture of blue skies and clouds, with some light snow showers.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Arcs in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region