Meet local farmers and try some of the products made in the local region, plus enjoy some of the region's speciality music and art.
There will be a mini farm for the kids, Cor des Alpes (Alp horn) music, face painting, goats, cows, and folk music. Discover how Beaufort cheese is made, try local Savoyard dishes, watch slackliners or take a trip on the Ferris wheel. There's plenty of entertainment for all the family.
It's a two day event taking place in the centre of Bourg Saint Maurice.
Visit the website for more information.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Les Arcs
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019