Meet local farmers and try some of the products made in the local region, plus enjoy some of the region's speciality music and art.
There will be a mini farm for the kids, Cor des Alpes (Alp horn) music, face painting, goats, cows, and folk music. Discover how Beaufort cheese is made, try local Savoyard dishes, watch slackliners or take a trip on the Ferris wheel. There's plenty of entertainment for all the family.
It's a two day event taking place in the centre of Bourg Saint Maurice.
Visit the website for more information.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Les Arcs
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Summer season 2019 starts in Les Arcs