Spirit Ski School, Les Arcs
This company not only offer quality lessons from fully qualified English speaking ski and snowboard instructors, but also heli-skiing, ice climbing and numerous other fun activities in Les Arcs.
Part of the Evolution 2 group, their team consists of more than 70 accredited ski and snowboard instructors as well as experienced mountain guides, who are all bilingual. They offer a wide variety of different lessons, so whatever you are looking to learn this winter, their instructors can help.
Their services include the following:
- Children group lessons, Petit Cariboo Creche & the Cariboo's Club, from the age of 3
- Adult group lessons
- Backcountry lessons for teens of a good level of riding. The lessons include a mix of freeride and freestyle, orientation, slalom and transceiver search techniques
- Premium adult ski lessons for half or full days
- Snowboarding lessons from age 8 upwards
- The Training Base Camp - is available to those enrolled in the back-country course and is dedicated to teenagers who enjoy freeride and freestyle and want to develop their own video and receive feedback to improve their skills.
- EVO 2 Freeride & Freestyle, full or half day for 6 people minimum
- Off-piste skiing & snowboarding
- Ice Climbing
- Snake Gliss (sledging)
Spirit Ski also offer Cariboo Kids Club where your younger children can be taken care of throughout the day giving you the chance to explore the slopes.
If you book your ski lessons with Spirit Ski, they are able to offer you 20% off equipment rental with their partner Spirit Sports, located right next to the Spirit office.
For further details, visit their website or contact them directly using the enquiry link on this page.
The Spirit / Evo 2 ski school is the only ski school with all classes departing from the village. Group lessons depart from the village main square, at the foot of the clock, in front of the signs indicating each level.
They teach children from 3 years old to ski and from 8 years old to snowboard.
Location: Les Arcs 1950
Max Group Size: 10 person
Languages Spoken: Dutch | English | French | Portuguese | Russian | Spanish
Activities: Children's Activities | Handiski / Sit-Ski | Heli-Ski | Ice Climbing | Paragliding | Skiing | Sledging / Tobogganing | Snowboarding | Snowshoeing | Speed Riding | Telemarking
Lessons: Adult Lessons | Childrens Lessons | Freestyle/Freeride Lessons | Group Lessons | Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons | Private Lessons | Ski Lessons | Snowboard Lessons | Steep Skiing Lessons | Telemark Lessons
Children: Kids' Club / activities | Kids' lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Address: Le Hameau du Glacier Arc 1950 | 73700