Some of the best up and coming freeride skiers and snowboarders will be in town, trying to rack up points to get them into the main event, the Freeride World Tour, for next year.
This competition will take place on the Robert Blanc Face in Arc 1950. The programme also includes film screenings, mountain rescue courses and freeride courses for both adults and children.
Visit the website for more information.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Arcs in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region