The Grande Odyssee 2020 will take place from January 11th to 22nd. This year, it returns to the Les Arcs for a stage of the race.
Europe's largest husky dog race is an epic event that sets teams of dogs and mushers against each other as they attempt to cross fourteen resorts across the Savoie region including Samoens, Les Carroz, Flaine, Les Gets, Megeve, La Plagne, Val Cenis and Bonneval-sur-Arc.
The race runs for more than ten days in January. Highlighted stages below:
- 15th Jan 2020 - Les Gets
- 18th Jan 2020 - Peisey Vallandry
Visit the website via the link above for more information.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do