A day full of big thrills that will allow you to discover Les Arcs ski area. Different sports will be tackled in teams of 3... but it's no easy feat, remember it's called the "Day of Hell".
Activities include Rally (with 6,000 m of descent), Flèche (giant slalom on the Cachette Stadium piste), Speed Skiing (vertical kilometre on the Lancette piste to be finished as fast as possible), Ski Cross (on the boarder cross at Les Arcs 2000), and the Hell Biathlon (skiing and shooting).
You must be over 13 years old to participate. Helmet mandatory. Every team has to take part in the start of each competition to qualify and they can all be done on skis or snowboard.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Les Arcs
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Summer season 2019 starts in Les Arcs