Every Tuesday this winter, starting on December 17th, take part in the craziest après-ski party on the slopes of Les Arcs at La Folie Douce.
Expect a completely crazy afternoon where everything is possible, from colourful costumes to champagne spraying. You're encouraged to wear your most WTF disguise!
From noon to 19:00. Located at the top of the Villards cable car, it's accessible for both pedestrians and skiers.
Dates for this event
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do