Traditional Alpine chalets are the epitome of cosiness with their warm wooden walls, comfy sofas and outdoor hot tubs. However, what really makes a chalet most welcoming is a fireplace. Imagine enjoying a hot chocolate or 'vin chaud' in front of a roaring fire after a long day on the slopes... the perfect picture of Alpine bliss.
We've compiled a list with some of the cosiest chalets in Les Arcs. They all offer a home away from home feel and, of course, a fireplace dominating the living area.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Les Arcs
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs