Traditional Alpine chalets are the epitome of cosiness with their warm wooden walls, comfy sofas and outdoor hot tubs. However, what really makes a chalet most welcoming is a fireplace. Imagine enjoying a hot chocolate or 'vin chaud' in front of a roaring fire after a long day on the slopes... the perfect picture of Alpine bliss.
We've compiled a list with some of the cosiest chalets in Les Arcs. They all offer a home away from home feel and, of course, a fireplace dominating the living area.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Sun-time fun-time in Les Arcs
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region