There is a new brewery in Les Arcs and to say that its grand opening has been hotly anticipated would be a serious understatement. People in the area have been talking about the advent of a new, local, artisanal beer producer since the Head Brewer, Pat, began drawing up his plans. Now, the brewery is fully functioning, kegs are filling, beer is being bottled and the first pints are beginning to pour in the bars of the Tarentaise valley.
Les Arcs is an area which invites you to enjoy the great outdoors. Whether you spend the winters sliding down snowy pistes on a plank (or two) or fill your summers with cycling, walking, canoeing and mountain biking, the French Alps draw you outside and keep you active. It is my humble opinion that, after a full day’s exertion, there is nothing quite like a cool refreshing beer. Perhaps that’s why the establishment of a new local brewery has generated such excitement from the local populace. I found out when the first kegs were due to roll out of the brewery and popped ‘round to find out a bit more.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Les Arcs
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Summer season 2019 starts in Les Arcs