Clothing for spring in the mountains should be lightweight and adaptable. Conditions vary widely at this time of year, especially in the Alps. It can be 20 degrees and feel like summer in the valley, but still full-on winter up in the mountains.
It’s also the time of year when winter activities like skiing and snowboarding transition into more summer oriented ones. It’s all about skiing powder one day, and ripping trails on a mountain bike the next. Here are a few items of clothing that I think look great for spring adventures.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Les Arcs
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs