Running is one of those activities where often less is more. Really, the only specialist item of equipment needed for running is a pair of shoes. It’s all about freedom – moving through the mountains as fast and light as possible is a real joy.
Although you may not need much equipment for mountain running, choosing the right gear can make a real difference. Here are a few of my favourite items for mountain and trail running right now.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do