It may feel a bit like summertime at the moment but there are two months of the season left, the mountains are covered in snow and the next cold snap (with accompanying snowfall) is just around the corner.
March is a truly lovely time to come skiing. With the half-term holidays behind us, the pistes are much quieter and the days just keep getting longer. In Les Arcs, although we keep shredding all the livelong day, there is still a number of ancillary events to keep you amused, engaged and entertained when not strapped to a ‘board/skis. Here are a few of the highlights.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Les Arcs
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs