It may feel a bit like summertime at the moment but there are two months of the season left, the mountains are covered in snow and the next cold snap (with accompanying snowfall) is just around the corner.
March is a truly lovely time to come skiing. With the half-term holidays behind us, the pistes are much quieter and the days just keep getting longer. In Les Arcs, although we keep shredding all the livelong day, there is still a number of ancillary events to keep you amused, engaged and entertained when not strapped to a ‘board/skis. Here are a few of the highlights.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Les Arcs
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Les Arcs
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Summer season 2019 starts in Les Arcs