It may feel a bit like summertime at the moment but there are two months of the season left, the mountains are covered in snow and the next cold snap (with accompanying snowfall) is just around the corner.
March is a truly lovely time to come skiing. With the half-term holidays behind us, the pistes are much quieter and the days just keep getting longer. In Les Arcs, although we keep shredding all the livelong day, there is still a number of ancillary events to keep you amused, engaged and entertained when not strapped to a ‘board/skis. Here are a few of the highlights.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Sun-time fun-time in Les Arcs
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region