This restaurant in Les Arcs 1800 is situated on the blue piste Belvedere, so it is accessible to skiers of all capabilities.
The self-service offers Savoyard specialities, pastas, pizzas, meat dishes and salads, as well as drinks desserts and coffees. The restaurant serves similar food, but you can have a longer, leisurely lunch, rather than a quick pit stop.
On the terrace, you will find a bar serving a range of drinks and cocktails with a DJ playing every Wednesday afternoon so that you can enjoy the après ski on the slopes.
Open every day from 09:00 to the closure of the pistes.
- Open Seasons
- Belvedere Piste
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do
- Happy New Year from Les Arcs!
- A sunny New Year 2020 in Les Arcs
- Merry Christmas from the team at Lesarcsnet.com