This restaurant in Les Arcs 1800 is situated on the blue piste Belvedere, so it is accessible to skiers of all capabilities.
The self-service offers Savoyard specialities, pastas, pizzas, meat dishes and salads, as well as drinks desserts and coffees. The restaurant serves similar food, but you can have a longer, leisurely lunch, rather than a quick pit stop.
On the terrace, you will find a bar serving a range of drinks and cocktails with a DJ playing every Wednesday afternoon so that you can enjoy the après ski on the slopes.
Open every day from 09:00 to the closure of the pistes.
- Open Seasons
- Belvedere Piste
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Great pre-season snow conditions in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- What's new in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Le Tour de France 2020 comes to Les Arcs
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019