Part of the Evolution 2 group, their team consists of more than 70 accredited ski and snowboard instructors as well as experienced mountain guides, who are all bilingual.
They offer a wide variety of lessons, so whatever you are looking to learn this winter, their instructors can help.
Their services include the following:
- Children group lessons, Petit Cariboo Creche & the Cariboo's Club, from the age of 3
- Adult group lessons
- Backcountry lessons for teens of a good level of riding. The lessons include a mix of freeride and freestyle, orientation, slalom and transceiver search techniques
- Premium adult ski lessons for half or full days
- Snowboarding lessons from age 8 upwards
- The Training Base Camp - is available to those enrolled in the back-country course and is dedicated to teenagers who enjoy freeride and freestyle and want to develop their own video and receive feedback to improve their skills.
- EVO 2 Freeride & Freestyle, full or half day for 6 people minimum
Spirit Ski also offer Cariboo Kids Club where your younger children can be taken care of throughout the day giving you the chance to explore the slopes.
Private Ski Lessons
Spirit Ski School provides personalised one-to-one private lessons, for all ages and abilities in Les Arc 1950.
Partnered with Evolution 2, the team consists of more than 70 accredited ski and snowboard instructors as well as experienced mountain guides, who are all bilingual.
Private lessons are the best way to make a real difference to your skiing ability, whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned skier; one to one tuition can help you perfect your technique and achieve your goals at your own pace. For children, it is a great way for them to learn and gain confidence on the slopes. For confident skiers it is an opportunity to explore further a field and try off piste or even heli-skiing.
You can choose to share your private lesson with friends or family but in order for everyone to get the maximum benefit from the lesson it is preferable that all members of the group are of a similar ski level. You can book lessons for just 2 hours, half days or full days.
If you book your ski lessons with Spirit Ski, they are able to offer you 20% off equipment rental with their partner Spirit Sports, located right next to the Spirit office.
Where to meet
Location: Les Arcs 1950
Max Group Size: 10 person
Languages Spoken: Dutch | English | French | Portuguese | Russian | Spanish
Activities: Children's Activities | Handiski / Sit-Ski | Heli-Ski | Ice Climbing | Paragliding | Skiing | Sledging / Tobogganing | Snowboarding | Snowshoeing | Speed Riding | Telemarking
Lessons: Adult Lessons | Childrens Lessons | Freestyle/Freeride Lessons | Group Lessons | Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons | Private Lessons | Ski Lessons | Snowboard Lessons | Steep Skiing Lessons | Telemark Lessons
Families & Kids: Kids' Club / Activities | Kids' lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Address: Le Hameau du Glacier Arc 1950 | Les Arcs 1950 | 73700