Skiers and snowboarders in Les Arcs are enjoying lots of sunshine and quiet pistes as the Christmas and New Year holidays have come to an end.
Impeccable bluebird sunshine days, perfect visibility, great groomed pistes and all the lifts open are the ingredients of the first couple of weeks of 2020 in Les Arcs. However, since the sun's been shining non-stop, conditions can get a little bit more inconsistent towards the end of the day, as the snow softens, especially at lower levels.
The weather forecast is suggesting that we have another week of blue skies and sunshine to come. Temperatures will remain low, keeping the snow in pretty good condition.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Arcs in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region