Skiers and snowboarders in Les Arcs are enjoying lots of sunshine and quiet pistes as the Christmas and New Year holidays have come to an end.
Impeccable bluebird sunshine days, perfect visibility, great groomed pistes and all the lifts open are the ingredients of the first couple of weeks of 2020 in Les Arcs. However, since the sun's been shining non-stop, conditions can get a little bit more inconsistent towards the end of the day, as the snow softens, especially at lower levels.
The weather forecast is suggesting that we have another week of blue skies and sunshine to come. Temperatures will remain low, keeping the snow in pretty good condition.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Top 9 things to do for non skiers in Les Arcs
- New week, new snow in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Clear skies & clear runs in Les Arcs
- All quiet on the western (snow) front
- Les Arcs in January 2020 - What weather to expect and what to do