Friday night brought a lot of fresh snow to the slopes of Les Arcs with 15-20cm of fresh white stuff. A welcome top-up before a gloriously sunny weekend.
This week will be, once more, sunny while low temperatures will ensure that the snow remains fresh. Overall, this new snow has set us up for a great week of skiing and snowboarding in Les Arcs.
More Les Arcs Insights...
- Half-term holidays, full-time fun in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Expect the unexpected in Les Arcs
- Les Arcs Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Les Arcs in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Riding the Les Arcs powder, Les Arcs Region